EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience
for attendees and a successful course of the event.
EAI is committed to holding the conference in 2020 and Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given
an option to present their submission online. In case the situation prevents the event from taking place in its original location,
it will be held fully in an interactive, live online setting. Find out what EAI conference live streams look like and discover unique benefits
that online participation brings you: Learn more
Accepted Authors will be notified about the final decision regarding the conference setting before the Camera-ready deadline.
The objectives of this conference are to advance personal healthcare, medical diagnosis, treatment, patient care and patient safety through application of sensing technologies (e.g. Internet of Things IoT), mobile computing and effective data management methodologies. Contributions will be solicited regarding the interdisciplinary design and application of relevant technologies to help provide advanced mobile health care applications and infrastructures. The essence of the conference lies in its interdisciplinary nature, with original contributions cutting across boundaries but all within the sphere of the application of mobile communications (e.g. data ethics, technologies, international standards, new and existing solutions, methodologies) aiming at the betterment of patient care and patient safety. As such, the conference will have a multi-tier approach, going from wearable and Implantable Devices to ubiquitous patient monitoring environments (e.g. remote monitoring, healthcare surveillance and Public Health).
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We invite researchers, academicians, practitioners, and others to submit original papers describing new research, applications, or case studies. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- mHealth and/or eHealth Systems and Applications
- Innovation in Healthcare Technology
- Data Ethics
- mHealth and eHealth applications
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Fog Computing in Healthcare
- Wearable and Implantable Devices
- Data Collection and Data Mining in eHealth Applications
- Energy in Biomedical Devices
- IoT Data Management for Public Health
- Harvesting Management and Optimization
- Self-systems for Healthcare
- mHealth and/or eHealth Software Design
- Ambient Assist Living
- Advances in sensor devices for biomedical monitoring
- Intra-body communication issues (propagation & transmission)
- Body Area networks (architectures, protocols, scheduling, etc.)
- Heterogeneous and in-/on-/out- networks
- Wearable, outdoor and home-based applications
- Energy management and optimisation issues in biomedical devices and networks
- Decision support algorithms for data analysis
- Healthcare telemetry and telemedicine
- Remote diagnosis and patient management
- Data Quality (e.g. Accuracy, reliability, security, etc.) and its impact on Patient safety and/or Public Health
- Pervasive wireless systems for health applications
- Factoring in the environment context (hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living, etc.)
- Teaching Enhanced Learning (TEL) for Health
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.390)
- Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220) open access journal (IF: 3.031)
– Subject to an additional fee
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Bioengineering and Bioinformatics (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section). MobiHealth accepts full papers (10-20 pages) and short papers (6-8 pages).