How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select MOBIHEALTH 2017
- Click the ‘submit a paper’ link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers and invited papers including all figures, tables, and references should be at least 4 pages, recommended 6 pages, maximum 8 pages in length.
- Work in Progress papers should submit the essence of their work in a paper of 2 to 3 pages long (including all figures, tables, and references). Therefore, it is recommended that introduction and literature reviews be kept at a minimum.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author’s Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.