The Organising Committee of 7th EAI International Conference on Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare – “Transforming healthcare through innovations in mobile and wireless technologies” (MobiHealth 2017) invites perspective tutorial speakers to submit relevant proposals for a tutorial on topics within the scope and topics of the main track of the conference.
Scope and Topics
The scope of the tutorial proposal should be within the interest of MOBIHEALTH 2017 attendees (see Scope and Topics of Interest). In addition, tutorial proposals on related and complementary topics are welcome.
Requirements for Proposal
The following information must be included in the tutorial proposals:
- Title of the proposed tutorial
- Full name, title, and affiliation of the instructor(s)
- A short biography of the instructor(s)
- Intended length of the tutorial (half or full-day)
- Detailed outline of the tutorial
- Intended audience and importance of the topic
- Objective and motivation, plus prior history of tutorial presentation
Please note that final decisions, as well as the length and date of presentation, will also reflect space limitations at the conference venue and conference program requirements.
Submissions and Deadline
Please submit your proposal in electronic form by 15 April 2017 to Tutorial Chair Amir M. Rahmani email@example.com.